I am Dr. Evelyn Cusson and I practice naturopathic medicine and home birth midwifery in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
This site is intended for new and current patients as well as those of you who want to know more about home birth, health, and naturopathic treatments available for your condition.
My goal is to teach people how to maintain wellness. I do not simply treat diseases as they arise, but I also teach you how to live in such a way that disease will have a tough time establishing itself.
This is accomplished by:
- Treating your whole body; mental, emotional, spiritual, physical.
- Using the most effective yet gentle natural treatments possible.
- Maintaining wellness by eliminating the cause of disease.
My clinical focus is family practice...helping families achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness.
If you would like to know more about keeping yourself healthy or the options available to you if you currently have a condition, you can find what you need here.
Even if you have been told that there is nothing that can be done for what you are experiencing, there are treatments available to you. If you are still searching, you must have some feeling that the answer is out there.
On this site, or through Dr. Cusson, find help with:
- Menstrual Disorders
- Fertility Issues, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Home birth
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel
- Gallbladder Conditions
- Skin Conditions
- Headaches and Migraines
- Cleansing Diets
- and, of course, Basic Preventative Wellness
Thank you to Dr Tara Barker for research and some text.
What is Homeopathy?
Why Choose Naturopathic Medicine?